Give me 100% – Weight Loss Programme
The methodology used in this programme is based on one of the oldest dietary interventions in the World and differs from all other dietary strategies that are currently being introduced in today’s media. The basis of the system originates from our ancestors who did not experience the problems of obesity to the same extent that we do today. I have drawn upon the foundations of their approach whilst adapting it to take into consideration the everyday struggles we encounter due to busy life schedules in today’s modern World.
The “Give me 100%” programmes allows you to minimise your time spent in the kitchen honing your culinary skills whilst maximising the nutritional potential of the home cooked dishes you create!
Cooking should be exciting, not a chore and with the “Give me 100%” programme you can enjoy your time in the kitchen, make great nourishing food and all whilst losing weight at the same time!
The “Give me 100% – Weight loss programme” varies from conventional dieting in many ways and these are only some of the advantages to my approach:
- Simple and straight forward – It’s very easy to understand and follow. There are no complicated formulas. You do not need to weigh the ingredients you use or keep an eye on the portions, in fact it’s totally the opposite, you will be able to eat meals in your desired portion sizes!
- Affordable – You will not be asked to buy expensive shakes, ready meals or ingredients. My programme will be set for 6- 12 months, dependent upon the weight you would like to achieve. You pay a one-off cost for the programme with no hidden extras. It means if you split your cost monthly it works out extremely affordable as I guide you with tailor made dietary advice along your weight loss journey.
- Convenient– You will spend only a small amount of time during the day on preparing your food and cleaning your kitchen allowing you more time to focus on the other things you care about.
- Powerful– You should expect to see some results after just one week!
- Flexible– You can adapt the programme to fit your current lifestyle, holidays or evenings out. You can focus your time on the gym or any other sport/workouts if you want to stay fit, healthy and flexible whilst using the programme to further help with healthy weight loss. Whilst I believe that partaking in sport and fitness are beneficial to your health and promote healthier wellbeing physically and mentally; If sports or the gym are not your cup of tea then that is fine but keep moving throughout the day. Even walking promotes great health benefits!
This programme is recommended for people that would like to:
Improve mental clarity and concentration
Lower blood sugar levels and improve insulin sensitivity
Lower blood cholesterol
Prevent Alzheimer’s disease
Reverse ageing process and extend life
This programme is not recommended for:
Those who are severely malnourished or underweight
Patients suffering from anorexia nervosa and similar eating disorders
Persons under eighteen years old
Pregnant and breastfeeding women
If you are suffering from one of the above conditions, please contact us and we can offer you other programmes tailored to your needs.
Please Note: To prevent copyright infringement you will be required to sign a confidentiality agreement.